Current Employment Opportunities
AspenRidge North, located in Fort Collins, Colorado, is an outpatient drug and alcohol rehab facility. We are currently seeking employees for the following positions:
Support Staff at AspenRidge North
Position Open: Female Entry Level Support Staff Role
Job Description: Provide guidance, support and structure to individuals in the care of AspenRidge North. This position does consist of overnights.
- Provide transportation to clients of AspenRidge North, must have a valid DL.
- Perform intervention techniques as taught and instructed during clinical supervision
- Have experience in sobriety
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Maintain CPR and first aid certifications and attend courses from CACI to CACII provided by AspenRidge North.
Please email your resume to: email@example.com, or call Andrew Tomey, Director of Client Services at 720-201-9236
Therapist at AspenRidge North
Position Open: Primary Clinician MA, CACII
Job Description: Provide individual and group, educational and addiction counseling services to clients of AspenRidge North.
Requirements: Masters level clinician and/or CAC II
- Manage caseload of clients (8) with chemical or alcohol dependency and co-occuring disorders.
- Perform comprehensive assessment of client utilizing approved and standard testing instruments.
- Provide one-on-one and group counseling using approved curriculum and treatment modalities.
- Complete all documentation on the date of service.
- Accurately and efficiently enters and updates patient information using the BestNotes (EHR) system.
- Maintain professional certifications and stay current on alcohol/chemical dependency counseling services.
Please email your resume and cover letter to Donna: DSegrin@AspenRidgeRecovery.com